DbVisualizer is the modern SQL client and db tool for devs, DBAs and analysts.
Product Overview- NEW Version 23 released
DbVisualizer is one of the world’s most popular database editors.
Developers, analysts, and DBAs use it to elevate their SQL experience with modern tools to visualize and manage their databases, schemas, objects, and table data, and to auto-generate, write and optimize queries. And so much more.
It connects to all popular databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Cassandra, Snowflake, SQLite, BigQuery, and 20+ more) and runs on all popular OSes (Windows, macOS, and Linux).
With almost 6 million downloads and Pro-users in 145 countries around the world, it won’t let you down. Free and Pro versions available.
Powerful SQL editor
- Modern SQL coding. With the help of intelligent autocomplete, visual query builders, variables and much more, we are able to let users spend less time on mundane coding tasks, and more time on actual problem solving.
Universal database management
- Works with all your databases. You’ll be able to connect to most popular data sources and work with their custom object types directly in the client. You’ll also find tools for database visualization and optimization, helping you work smarter and faster.
Simple data management
- Harness the power of SQL with the simplicity of a spreadsheet. With simple query tools, inline data editing, and powerful exports you have everything you need to manage your data with less queries and with full control.
Configurable to fit your workflow
- Make it yours. You can fully control window layouts, key bindings, UI theme, mark scripts, and database objects as favorite for quick access or even work outside of DbVisualizer with the command-line interface. You are in full control
Security built in
- DbVisualizer is built to meet rigorous security standards. Set up encryption for all data that goes to and from the application, set user permissions to avoid alteration of sensitive data, and enforce strong local passwords. All configurable directly in DbVisualizer.
DbVisualizer has extensive support for 30+ of the most popular databases. It also connects directly to many JDBC compatible databases via the built-in JDBC-driver manager. This makes DbVisualizer a truly universal database tool.
|Azure SQL Database||Cassandra||ClickHouse||Db2|
|Greenplum||H2||IBM Db2 on Cloud||Informix|
|MariaDB||Microsoft Access||Microsoft SQL Server||Mimer SQL|