Symantec Ghost™ Solution Suite is an industry leading and award winning solution for imaging and deploying desktops, laptops, tablets, and servers.
From a single management console, you can quickly and easily migrate to the latest operating systems, inventory machines, deploy software, and perform custom configurations across multiple hardware platforms and OS types including Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Best-of-breed disk imaging capture and deployment
- Intelligent driver-to-device mapping
- Remote task execution and sequencing
- Bare-metal deployment
- Windows, Mac and Linux support
- Scripted operating systems installations
- PC user and application settings migration
- Reduces costs associated with operating systems migration, deployment and provisioning of desktops, laptops and servers throughout the organization
- Saves time and reduces human error when compared to traditional PC deployments
- Reduces end-user downtime by automating the operating systems deployment process
- Increases IT efficiency through automated, repeatable deployment tasks
- Provides tools for zero-touch operating systems migrations, to reduce costs associated with moving to a new operating system
Easy to use Management Console
With Ghost Solution Suite 3.1 you can do everything you need to manage your systems, all within a single console, and all without leaving your desk.
Reduce deployment costs, complexity, and time
You can build a reference system using the unattended OS installation wizard, including adding core software and required configuration. Once your reference system has been built you can automatically take an image and mass-deploy to your new and existing systems, fully hardware independent and in any remote locations around the world.
Simplified inventory, software and configuration management
Once a computer is in day-to-day usage ongoing tasks like inventory, software management and basic asset management are also important areas that must be addressed. Ghost Solution Suite 3.1 makes it fast and easy to deploy, configure, and upgrade software on managed devices including being able to group machines based on application versions for easy targeting.